Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4 month well child check-up




Will had his 4 month check up today. He weighed 14 lbs 14 oz, which was the 50th %, and was 25 1/2 in long which was the 75th %. He got 3 shots today and did really well with them--he only cried for about 1 minute. He has slept a bit more today, which worked out great for me. We were able to run some errands this morning, which meant I was able to go to Best Buy, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart before I had to pick up Jake from school. I had to go to Hobby Lobby to try and find some things to make a tree topper with, as Emma pointed out we didn't have one. I will post a picture of how it turned out--not sure I'm crazy about it but it works for this year:-) I also picked up our Christmas cards and will hopefully get those out by Friday. I was going to order from shutterfly but they wouldn't arrive until the 20th:-)
We didn't do too much else today--Caleb had mail club after school so I decided to make cube steak in the oven for supper--quick prep and easy meal. Hopefully I can keep posting more often--I really want to be able to look back and remember this crazy time in our lives:-)

1 comment:

Reba said...

He is SOOOO cute! I am glad you were able to get a lot done today. Love the tree topper. You are much more creative than I am. We have a lit up star. I know what you mean about posting...it is the closest thing my kids will get to a baby book, so I try to do it so I remember. :)