Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Too much to do!





I am one tired momma:-) Christmastime always makes me more tired, but add baby who has suddenly stopped sleeping through the night and this momma is more than tired:-(. Here is all I have done over the past few weeks:
ordered gifts for all family members, even a few for myself
wrapped said gifts
bought more gift bags/tissue paper/etc
made 2 cakes with homemade frosting for class parties
bought sprinkles, m&m's , and treat bags for parties
made food for teacher gifts
bought gifts for teacher gifts
helped with a school science project
went up to the school to see daughter present said project
strained back getting youngest back into the car after viewing said project
bought all food for Christmas at our house this year
determined menu for Christmas and made list after list after list
made sure Santa had his ducks in a row for gifts this year
ordered shirts for Christmas cards
took pictures for Christmas cards
ordered cards
addressed and mailed out 50 plus cards
decorated the house for Christmas (with help from the kids and the husband)
made sure the kids were fed and bathed while everything was going on
laundry, laundry, laundry
cleaning, cleaning, cleaning
moving furniture to make room for the tree

This is all that has gone on over the past few weeks in our home. I love Christmastime--it is my favorite holiday. I hope I don't sound ungrateful or like I am whining. I just want this to look back on to remind myself to START EARLIER next year:-) I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and remembers the true reason we celebrate!

No comments: