Friday, March 19, 2010

Funnies for the week

Here are just a few items I want to remember my kids saying:

From Jake:

On Monday I spiked Jake's hair because it was getting to long to do anything else with (haircut time). So I had him look in the mirror and said, "What do you think of your hair?" He said, " I don't think my people will like it." I have no idea where he got that saying from, but he has said it a few more times when talking about his friends at Kids Day Out.

From Emma:

On the way to Friday night out we passed a car that had 2 dogs leaning out the windows--1 in front and 1 in back. Emma said, " I can tell if they are boy dogs or girl dogs by their ears." Shon and I both smiled and held back a laugh:-)

Still on the way to FNO: Emma told us that today all the kids in her class had to go and kiss a rock and that she didn't do it--she told us, " I didn't want to kiss that bologna stone." I said, " You mean blarney stone. " She said, " Oh yeah, I can never remember what that thing is called."

Just a few good memories to make me laugh when I look back on them.:-)

No comments: