Friday, January 20, 2012

Another day, another trip to Sam's:-)

So today Will was at school so I had to go to Sam's as soon as I dropped him off. I wanted to beat the crowd and was thankfully able to do that because of my in-laws getting our Sam's card for us. They are business members so I can shop early:-) I was in and out in 30 minutes--even though I ended up with way more than was on my list ( it had 3 items--I walked out with about 15:-) I then headed to the mall and spent my Gymbucks I earned (which basically means I spent more money to save 1/2 off:-) I picked Will up from school and came home and relaxed until the older kids got home--it has been extremely cold here the last few days so I really wanted to just cozy up by the fire and stay warm:-) We ordered pizza tonight and the kids are all in their pjs watching the Disney channel while Shon watches the WWE for laughs on tv. Just another normal evening at our home:-)

1 comment:

Reba said...

Sounds like a wonderful family evening. I love evenings like that!