Saturday, January 07, 2012

Cotton Bowl and sickness

We watched the Cotton Bowl last night and our beloved Razorbacks won--no thanks to the horrible commentators from Fox Sports. I will admit I started getting super sleepy at half time and went to bed, but I heard the comments became much more blatantly pro-Kansas State after I went to bed--which I had already thought was the case. As I said, I went to bed before half time and was awakened by a tummy bug about 1 am--no fun at all. I think I managed to get back to sleep about 2:30am. Thankfully no one else in the house seems to have caught it, and I have been eating very little today to stave off any relapse. I was able to take a really long nap today thanks to Shon--I slept from 1:30 until 5pm:-) Apparently Will slept about as long as I did--so I hope he is not catching this as well. Short and sweet today--did any of you get to go to the Cotton Bowl?

1 comment:

Reba said...

I have to confess, I didn't watch it. It stresses me out. I just got periodic updates from the boys in the other room and from Facebook. And I fell asleep halfway through, so my first question when I woke up? "Did we win?" I hope you are feeling better!