Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wishing fairies were real

I really wish I had a magic wand that I could wave and all the Christmas decorations would be neatly organized and put away. I am procrastinating so much on getting everything put away this year. Will went to school today and I ran to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and a teacher supply store for a few items that I needed. I also was happy to learn that there is chalkboard spray paint--I really want to make some teacher gifts with the paint, some clay pots, and some herbs or flowers. Will is sleeping right now but instead of hitting hard on the cleaning, I am enjoying the solitude and sound of silence while I peruse the internet:-) Thankfully no one has anything after school today. I am making a recipe I found on pinterest, spaghetti braid. I have made it once before and it was very good. If anyone is interested in the recipe, I would be happy to post it. I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: