Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow Day

We woke up to about an inch or so of snow today and the news that school was cancelled. I was pretty surprised it was cancelled until I tried to drive Emma to ballet this afternoon and slid around the neighborhood a bit:-) The kids enjoyed their day off and I can say I really didn't get much done at all. I had a girls night out last night which was a lot of fun. We meet at Applebee's on Wednesdays because it is ladies night and half-price appetizers after 9pm.
Jake's birthday is tomorrow so I am hoping he gets to go to school since I have ordered 24 cupcakes and really don't want all of them staying at the house:-)
Short post today--not a whole lot going on with the snow day.

1 comment:

Reba said...

We just got a dusting. That was enough for me. I am glad you enjoyed your day!